A lease for commercial property in Idaho may specify the term of the lease, the monthly rent due, as well as additional amounts for the maintenance of common areas. Some leases will specify certain permitted or prohibited uses, as well as provisions for the assignment or subletting of the premises. Other common terms include requirements for insurance, how utilities will be apportioned and how security deposits will be treated.Research Idaho Lease
- Start a state-specific lease for the rental of commercial property. Specify the term and rent due, as well as whether the landlord or tenant is responsible for property taxes, insurance, and maintenance and repairs.
- When a tenant vacates commercial property before the lease term has expired, it may be able to rent the premises to a third party. The tenant would be the sublessor and the third party would be the sublessee. Besides preparing a sublease, both parties will want to review the provisions for assignment or subletting in the original lease agreement between the landlord and the sublessor.
- Tenants of residential property should prepare a sublease agreement if they are seeking to sublease a room or the entire apartment or house to a third party. All parties should review the original lease agreement to see if there are any restrictions on subletting or assigning the premises.
- Triple net leases are a type of commercial leases where the tenant has to pay for property taxes, insurance, utilities, and maintenance, in addition to the monthly rent.
- When renting an office space, tenants should understand the amount of the rent and duration of the lease. Other important terms include whether the space can be subleased, which parties are responsible for maintenance, and whether any furniture and furnishings will be provided.
- Idaho-Idaho Falls-2325 West Broadway Commercial Lease and Deposit Receipt - NitroSecurity Inc. (Jul 16, 2005)
- Idaho-Idaho Falls-2325 West Broadway Commercial Lease and Deposit Receipt - Nitro Data Systems Inc. (Sep 16, 2004)
- Idaho-Boise-1450 Eagle Flight Way Lease - Sundance Investments LP and Micron Electronics Inc. (Jan 7, 2000)
- Idaho-Coeur d'Alene-1201 Ironwood Drive Lease - Par III Associates and Coldwater Creek Inc. (Jun 9, 1996)
- Idaho-Sandpoint-Cedar Street Bridge Public Market Lease - Cedar Street Bridge Co. and Sandpoint Real Estate Development Partnership, Gourmet Inc. and Coldwater Creek Inc. (Jan 1995)